Dtrini's Photo Tesseract
Tuesday, March 01, 2005
 

Why did I snap this dumbass taxi cab? Because the dumbass is making a lane change without signalling. I hate these guys and nearly pulled a driver through the open window for cutting me off and nearly clipping the wife's wide of the vehicle where the wife happened to be. Needless to say, the wife was not a happy camper. So, I cut him off as he was getting his fare (the reason he cut me off), stopped, ragged him out with the fare in the back, got back in my vehicle, called him company and lodged a formal complaint. Always call the company as they HAVE to take the complaints seriously. If the infraction is serious enough (and you mention that your next call is to the cops) they will pull the person off the road to save face. Posted by Hello
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm a confessed, bonafide geek, but not just computers; movies, music, sports and technology in general. The most important thing to me is my family. Cross me and I will forgive but I will NEVER forget.

ARCHIVES
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / June 2005 /


Powered by Blogger